We are seeking an outstanding individual who is skilled in designing platform solutions! Is it you?
You will be joining our outstanding client who offer remote working (irrelevant of Covid).
The responsibilities you will have:
– Turn business objectives to outcomes
– Define solutions across the ServiceNow platform
– Analyse business requirements from customers and create a blueprint for the solution
– Communicate with your team and customers to provide solutions
Skills and experience:
– You should have consulting management experience
– You must have a strong skillset in ServiceNow development
– Experience in developing roadmaps with objectives in mind
The salary for this exciting role is £80,000 – £90,000 (depending on experience). You will also be joining a fast-growing company who offer a pension scheme and remote working.
To hear more details, apply now!
A leading ServiceNow Partner is actively recruiting for a talented ServiceNow Lead Technical Consultant to come and join its fast-growing...Apply For This Job
Wanting a change and a career progression? We have the job for you as a ServiceNow Architect. This is a...Apply For This Job
Feeling stuck at your current job role? Wanting to develop you ServiceNow career? We can help! We are looking for...Apply For This Job
An exciting new position has arisen for a talented ServiceNow Developer to join one of the fastest-growing ServiceNow Partners in...Apply For This Job
An exciting new opportunity has arisen for a talented ServiceNow Lead Technical Consultant. You will be joining our fast-growing client...Apply For This Job