An exciting new position has arisen for a talented ServiceNow Engagement manager to join a fast growing ServiceNow practise who are making leaps and bounds within the ServiceNow Ecosystem.
This is a fully remote role and you will be based full time from home. There may be the rare occasion that a client will wish to see you in person, however, this will be very limited.
With the role you shall be responsible for the overall management of a specific client engagement and related ServiceNow project activities. This includes the day-to-day management of all resources assigned to the ServiceNow project and the management of the client relationship, with key stakeholders, at the project level.
As one of the the key resources within the team and holding a key position as the Engagement Manager, you will hold end-to-end Project Management responsibilities including development and management of project plans, issues, and risks management, change control management, resource management, budget/financial management, knowledge transfer, development sprint planning, and management, with all associated status and financial reporting as required by the project for the customer and internally.
– Oversee the discovery, design, development, testing, and go-live phases of client engagements. Define and manage overall project goals and success criteria, working in collaboration with customers on the definition and execution of the overall project plan and SOW
– Manage and develop relationships with customers and colleagues interfacing with similar levels of staff to define and deliver assignments of high complexity. Expected to have significant client relationship responsibility and would be proactive in bringing new ideas with high-quality solutions and best practice standards.
– Maintain senior management to executive level relationships both internally and externally
– Develop solutions to problems within own specialist area not previously encountered
– Manage blended teams that may consist of the client, vendor, and internal team members
– Strong project team management to ensure people are supported, engaged, and aligned to the agreed outcome and goals of the project.
An excellent salary package is available which includes a basic paying between £70k-£80k plus 15% bonus and much more.
Apply today to hear more details.
An exciting new job opportunity has arisen for a talented ServiceNow System Administrator to come and join a fast growing...Apply For This Job
Do you want to develop your ServiceNow Architect career? Are you seeking a new challenge? Look no further. Our outstanding...Apply For This Job
Are you ready to progress your ServiceNow career? We have the job role for you. We are seeking a ServiceNow...Apply For This Job
Are you a talented ServiceNow Architect looking for your next career change? Look no further. Our outstanding client are seeking...Apply For This Job
Are you ready for your next ServiceNow challenge? Are you passionate about designing and delivering solutions? We have the job...Apply For This Job