Business Development Consultant £25,000 – £35,000 (OTE 1st year £50,000+)
Are you a hungry, sales-driven professional who wants to maximise your earning potential working in an amazing business? Well, read on…
Do you want to be earning more than your peers and have a lifestyle that can enable you to be financially free? At Linking Humans, our Business Development Consultants earn commission on top of their basics. Not only that, but at Linking Humans, if we are hitting target, you don’t even need to work on Fridays.
Linking Humans is a dedicated recruitment agency in the ServiceNow IT space that has ambitious plans for growth. With an office in Central Eastleigh and working hours set at Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm.
What makes our business unique, is that we care deeply about work-life balance and ensuring none of our employees burn out. We have created a fun Friday working club initiative, which is the only recruitment company to offer such an amazing perk.
If you hit your weekly targets, you can choose to work from home or the office, and in between the important tasks being done, take some time out to re-charge your batteries!
To help you achieve this, we use the latest AI and automation tools to streamline the recruitment process to give our consultants more time to focus on the important things in life. At Linking Humans.
We are now looking to hire a Business Development Consultant who has a passion for success, competitive, and looking to join an industry where there is a high earning potential. If you have worked in ServiceNow, Recruitment, Sales or similar we are keen to hear from you.
The role will involve some cold & warm business development, but you will be given hot leads to work on.
- To contribute to the strategic direction of the business through identifying and creating commercial ‘recruitment solutions’ for major business wins
- To achieve specific new business targets and growth goals
To contribute to the strategic direction of the business through identifying and creating commercial ‘recruitment solutions’ for major business wins:
- Through high-level networking, constantly seek and identify new and commercial business opportunities
- Proactively map and network with C Suite contacts to develop strategically important relationships
- Be instrumental in the creation of the Client Development Strategy
- Meet and monitor their own monthly new business activities
- Deliver against the overall Client Development Strategy
- Initiate new and innovative client development vehicles.
- Work closely with marketing to identify new client engagement strategies based on client and market demands.
- Identify and attend all relevant industry events + networking opportunities.
- Keep abreast of industry updates and be ‘known’ as a Market Expert in your field.
- become a member of relevant industry Associations/networking groups.
- Initiate and lead new client pitches and major account opportunities.
- Market top candidates to senior-level contacts
- In conjunction with marketing, create webinars and strategy sessions to generate new business.
- To work with and manage external team members involved in the business development process.
To achieve specific new business targets and growth goals
- Analyse your own performance regularly and ensure you are on track.
- Excellent use of proactive client development systems
- Proactive in identifying new opportunities and innovative creative solutions
All our clients are working in the ServiceNow industry, an industry that has seen exponential growth over the past few years and is a fast-growing cloud-based platform, worth over $1 billion. Having experience in or knowledge of ServiceNow would be a great advantage.
What we offer:
- Uncapped commission – Realistic OTE £50,000 1st year earnings
- Fun Friday working club.
- Secure Bike lock-up, with free bike safety checks & repairs.
- Gym membership discount
- Business casual dress code
- On-site showers
- Central location (2 minutes from Eastleigh train station and shops)
- Free sight tests
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays (Increasing by 1 day per year max 36)
- Closed for Christmas and New Year and all the days in between.
Working successfully as part of the Linking Humans team isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to realise your potential, change your life and learn skills that will render you employable by ANYONE in the future!
Get in touch with your CV to apply!
If you feel this position is for you then please fill out the form below: