Resourcer – £19,000 – £22,000 (OTE £30,000+) – Eastleigh
Are you an intelligent and articulate individual with excellent communication skills? Are you looking to get into a recruitment company that prides itself on its values and culture? Do you have a hunger to learn, resilience, tenacity and a winning mentality to deliver results?
Do you want to be earning more than your peers and have a lifestyle that can enable you to be financially free at a young age? At Linking Humans, our Resourcers earn £500 – £1000 bonus each month on top of their basic salaries. Not only that, but at Linking Humans, if we are hitting target, you don’t even need to work on Fridays. That amounts to over 70 days of holiday!
Linking Humans is a recruitment agency that specialises in the ServiceNow ecosystem. We have ambitious growth plans and we’d love you to come on that journey with us. With an office in Central Eastleigh and working hours set at Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm, we are committed to creating a working environment that will help our consultants achieve a better work-life balance. If your weekly targets are met (very achievable) you won’t even need to work on Fridays. To help you achieve this, we use the latest AI and automation tools to streamline the recruitment process to give our consultants more time to focus on the important things in life.
The Role of a Resourcer is heavily telephone and database driven and will consist of a hybrid of researching ServiceNow companies and resourcing candidates for specific roles. This will include intensive research into the ServiceNow market we serve, market mapping companies within the industry, generating candidates for roles we have registered with us, headhunting viable candidates for the roles; promoting job opportunities, building and nurturing relationships with candidates while continually striving towards set goals and targets.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
- Source and select candidates for current vacancies using the Internet and telephone
- Head hunt and approach candidates directly for recruiting requirements over the telephone
- Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals to attract applicants
- Network with existing ServiceNow contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
- Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
- Find vacancy leads to convert into money-making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
- Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
- Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
- Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics of interviews etc.
- Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
- Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs etc.
You’ll be liaising with a whole range of professional people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
Your Personality should be process driven, with strong analytical and research skills alongside excellent communication skills and a confident demeanour.
You will be adept at using the internet and search engines and websites. You will also have a real passion for IT and hold previous recruitment/resourcing experience. Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must. A sparkling personality with a real flair for working with people and strong interpersonal skills, plus the right attitude is essential to join our motivated, high energy and positive team. Degree educated in IT or NVQ Level 3 in IT or equivalent would be a distinct advantage. However, we recruit individuals with the “extra factor” with 6+ months minimum work experience in a targeted recruitment business.
What we offer:
- Uncapped market leading commission scheme – Realistic OTE £30,000 + 1st year earnings
- Relaxed working on Fridays
- Lunch Club – Top performers get taken to a top restaurant with all food and drinks paid for.
- Secure Bike lock up, with free bike safety checks & repairs
- Free parking
- Gym membership discount
- Business casual dress code
- On-site showers
- Central location (2 minutes from Eastleigh train station and shops)
- Free sight tests
- 31 days holiday including bank holidays (Increasing by 1 day per year max 36)
- Closed for Christmas and New Year and all the days in between
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression.
Working successfully as part of the Linking Humans team isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to realise your potential, change your life and learn skills that will render you employable by ANYONE in the future!
If you feel this position is for you then please fill out the form below: