£18,000 – £21,000 (OTE £30,000+) – Eastleigh
Are you an intelligent and articulate individual with excellent communication and organisational skills? Are you looking to get into a recruitment company that prides itself on its values and culture? Do you have a hunger to learn, resilience, tenacity, and a winning mentality to deliver results?
Linking Humans is a dedicated recruitment agency in the ServiceNow IT space that has ambitious plans for growth. With an office in Central Eastleigh and working hours set at Monday to Friday 8.30 am-5.30 pm.
What makes our business unique, is that we care deeply about work-life balance and ensuring none of our employees burn out. We have created a fun Friday working club initiative, which is the only recruitment company to offer such an amazing perk.
If you hit your weekly targets, you can choose to work from home or the office, and in between the important tasks being done, take some time out to re-charge your batteries!
To help you achieve this, we use the latest AI and automation tools to streamline the recruitment process to give our consultants more time to focus on the important things in life. At Linking Humans.
The Role of a Resourcer is heavily telephone and database driven and will consist of a hybrid of a researching into ServiceNow companies and resourcing candidates for specific roles. This will include intensive research into the ServiceNow market we serve, market mapping companies within the industry, generating candidates for roles we have registered with us, headhunting viable candidates for the roles; promoting job opportunities, building and nurturing relationships with candidates while continually striving towards set goals and targets.
Typically, you’ll be carrying out these types of duties every day:
• Source and select candidates using the Internet and telephone
• Head hunt and approach candidates directly for recruiting requirements over the telephone
• Place adverts on the Company website and other job portals to attract applicants
• Network with existing ServiceNow contacts/candidates to source candidates for specific jobs
• Identify skills required to match candidates appropriately to live vacancies
• Find vacancy leads to convert into money-making opportunities through social media/competitor awareness and networking activities
• Profile/interview candidates for specific jobs
• Book candidates in for interviews with Consultants and Clients
• Deal with general queries relating to contracts, pay, logistics of interviews etc.
• Updating & maintaining the database with candidate and client details
• Administrative duties including interview confirmation letters, formatting CVs etc.
You’ll be liaising with a whole range of professional people, getting as much information as possible to make the perfect match.
Your Personality should be process driven, with strong analytical and research skills alongside excellent communication skills and a confident demeanour.
You will be adept at using the internet and search engines and websites. You will also have a real passion for IT and have some work experience. Excellent command of the English language, both written and verbal is a must. A sparkling personality with a real flair for working with people and strong interpersonal skills, plus the right attitude is essential to join our motivated, high energy and positive team. Degree educated or NVQ Level 3 or equivalent would be a distinct advantage. However, we recruit individuals with the “extra factor”.
What we offer:
• Uncapped commission – Realistic OTE £30,000 1st year earnings
• Fun Friday working club.
• Secure Bike lock-up, with free bike safety checks & repairs.
• Gym membership discount
• Business casual dress code
• On-site showers
• Central location (2 minutes from Eastleigh train station and shops)
• Free sight tests
• 31 days holiday including bank holidays (Increasing by 1 day per year max 36)
• Closed for Christmas and New Year and all the days in between.
This is a rewarding and challenging prospect that offers full training and opportunity for career progression.
Working successfully as part of the Linking Humans team isn’t just a job, it’s an opportunity to realise your potential, change your life and learn skills that will render you employable by ANYONE in the future!
If you feel this position is for you then please fill out the form below: